Upcoming SDMB Events
Lift a hand (or two) with SDMB and Pima County Parks & Recreation to help out the trails at Sweetwater Preserve. Sweetwater Preserve Trailhead - Pima County After another active monsoon season, let's give some love back to the the most popular trail system in Tucson. Brushing and tread work are the main objectives.
Please come prepared with:
• Plenty of water (minimum 2-3 liters) and snacks.
• A backpack or bag to carry all your personal items. We will be away from the vehicles until the end of the work event.
• Sun protection: hat, sunscreen, sunglasses (long sleeves / long pants recommended).
• Sturdy closed toed shoes (boots recommended)
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Work gloves (extra work gloves will be available if needed)
All tools will be provided. No previous trail work experience necessary.
After-work social at the trailhead with refreshments. Be sure to register so we can plan for those coming. See you there!
© 2018 - Sonoran Desert Mountain Bicyclists -
SDMB is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization (Tax ID#27-4499320)
PO Box 65075, Tucson AZ 85718