1. How long have you been involved with SDMB?
2. What about SDMB’s mission and work really motivates you?
3. What is one personal/professional asset you bring to SDMB?
4. What do you want to accomplish with SDMB moving forward?
5. What is your favorite trail to ride (local preferred, but anywhere works)?
There are too many great trails around Tucson to pick just one!
Here are a few my favorite trails that are not in Tucson:
401 in Crested Butte, CO; McKenzie River near Bend, OR; South Boundary Trail in Taos, NM; Hurricane, Gould, Jem Loop in St. George, UT; Bear Gulch, Sun Valley, ID; Surveyors Ridge, Mt. Hood, OR
Thanks Mike! Be on the lookout for more bios coming soon!
© 2018 - Sonoran Desert Mountain Bicyclists - SDMB - is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
PO Box 65075, Tucson AZ 85718